Jiangxi Kunbang White Cement Co., Ltd.
Tel /Fax No.:
+86-13879007880 (Mr. Liu),
Address: Nanling, Shuixi Town, Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, Xinyu City, Jiangxi Province, 338000, China.
Chinese Website: http://www.jxkbbsn.com/
English Website :http://en.jxkbbsn.com/
People's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, ministries and commissions under the state council and agencies directly under the state council:
Building materials industry is an important raw material industry. In recent years, China's building materials industry has been expanding in scale, gradually optimizing its structure, and significantly enhancing its capacity for innovative, green and sustainable development. However, due to factors such as slowing economic growth and insufficient market demand, the growth rate of the building materials industry has slowed down, the efficiency has declined and the differentiation has intensified. The cement, flat glass and other industries have serious overcapacity. In order to implement the decisions and arrangements of the CPC central committee and the state council on promoting supply-side structural reform, promoting steady industrial growth and building a strong manufacturing country, and promoting the transformation, upgrading and healthy development of the building materials industry, with the consent of the state council, the following opinions are hereby put forward:
I. general requirements
(1) guiding ideology. Fully implement the party's 18 large and 18 class 3, 4, and fifth plenary session of the central economic work conference spirit, in accordance with the "five one" the overall layout and the "four" comprehensive strategic layout, firmly set up and implement the innovation, the coordination, the development of the green, open, sharing ideas, to catch the excess capacity, structure distortion, the key problems such as disorderly competition, on the supply side JieChangBuDuan, reduce excess capacity, pushing joint restructuring, improve the environment for enterprise development, strengthen enterprise innovation ability, expanding new, green building materials production and application, actively carry out international cooperation capacity, optimize the industrial layout and structure, Effectively improve the quality and efficiency of building materials industry.
(ii) basic principles.
Stick to market dominance. We will give full play to the decisive role of the market in allocating resources, use market forces to reduce excess production capacity, optimize the supply structure, increase effective supply, and promote the survival of the fittest.
Adhere to the enterprise main body. We will stimulate the vitality and creativity of enterprises, give full play to the exemplary and leading role of backbone enterprises, and innovate business models and formats. We should respect the principal position of enterprises and allow them to make independent decisions and participate in joint reorganization voluntarily.
We will adhere to policy guidance. We will improve fair, open and transparent market rules, strictly enforce mandatory standards for environmental protection, energy consumption, quality and safety, and eliminate overcapacity in accordance with the law and regulations. We will improve support policies and increase the internal impetus for development of industries and enterprises.
Insist on overall planning and coordination. Give full play to the joint efforts of departments, innovate the working mechanism, and strengthen the coordination between industrial policies and relevant policies. We will optimize the industrial structure, support emerging industries, and upgrade the overall development of the building materials industry.
(iii) target tasks. By 2020, another batch of cement clinker and flat glass production capacity will be reduced, and the utilization rate of production capacity will return to a reasonable range. The production concentration of cement clinker and flat glass among the top 10 enterprises reached about 60%. The level of deep processing of building materials products and the proportion of green building materials products have been steadily raised. The quality level and the supply capacity of high-end products have been significantly enhanced. The performance of the building materials industry improved. The profit margin of the cement and plate glass industries was close to the industrial average.
Second, reduce excess capacity
It is strictly prohibited to increase production capacity. By the end of 2020, it is strictly prohibited to record or build new cement clinker and flat glass construction projects with expanded production capacity. Before the end of 2017, the actual control of cement clinker and flat glass capacity replacement between different enterprises will be suspended. For projects approved or put on record after the issuance of the guidance opinions of the state council on resolving the problem of serious overcapacity (guofa  no. 41), those that fail to carry out capacity replacement in accordance with the regulations and lead to new production capacity shall be investigated and dealt with in a serious manner, and the land, environmental protection, quality inspection and other departments and financial institutions shall not support them. For cement projects that violate regulations before the issuance of document no. 41 , the ministry of industry and information technology and the national development and reform commission jointly announced, identified or explicitly dealt with by the local authorities as the case may be, the production license shall be suspended and the accepted cement projects shall not be approved. In case of the existence of backward equipment, technology, illegal production capacity or the production of obsolete products, it shall not be accepted or approved. It is necessary to rely on the existing new dry cement clinker production line to carry out the transformation of non-expansion production capacity for the collaborative disposal of municipal household garbage, hazardous waste, calcium carbide slag and other solid waste associated cement projects by cement kilns. For the new industrial glass project, if the melting furnace capacity exceeds 150 tons/day, the existing flat glass production line should be used for technical transformation. We will strictly prevent the construction of new cement clinker and flat glass production capacity projects in the name of coordinated disposal and industrial glass development.
We will eliminate outdated production capacity. If the discharge of pollutants fails to meet the requirements or exceeds the total amount discharged, the offender shall be punished continuously on a daily basis. If the circumstances are serious, it shall be reported to the people's government with the power of approval for approval and ordered to suspend operations or close down the business. If the energy consumption exceeds the limit, the rectification shall reach the standard within 6 months; If it is necessary to extend the period of rectification, the time limit may not exceed 3 months upon application; Those who fail to reach the standards within the time limit shall be shut down and withdrawn in accordance with the law. To investigate and punish according to law the illegal ACTS of producing and selling cement products that do not conform to the mandatory standards of the state and producing and selling cement products without production licenses. If the product quality fails to meet the mandatory national standards, it shall be investigated and punished according to law and ordered to stop production for rectification. If the production safety standardization and production safety conditions fail to meet the requirements, the company shall immediately stop production for rectification. If the rectification fails within 6 months or the rectification still fails to meet the standards, the company shall be shut down and quit according to law. Production capacity of obsolete technologies and equipment using the industrial structure adjustment guidance catalogue (2011) (amendment) shall be shut down and withdrawn immediately.
Promote joint restructuring. We will support competitive enterprises in setting up production capacity integration platforms, promote joint restructuring through market-based means, integrate property rights or management rights, optimize production capacity distribution, increase production concentration, combine joint restructuring and technological transformation, optimize the allocation of production factors, and take the initiative to reduce excess capacity that is weak in competition. In case of merger and reorganization of a building material enterprise that has been approved and does not involve relocation, the enterprise is exempted from on-site inspection when obtaining the production license; After the merger and reorganization of a building material enterprise that has been approved, if the name, production conditions and production capacity of the enterprise have not changed, the license shall be directly renewed after passing the product inspection. We will support enterprises in innovating business forms and business models in line with market demand, actively withdrawing from production capacity with high comprehensive costs and low production efficiency, and enhancing profitability. We will carry out pilot projects where conditions permit, and support the cement and plate glass industries in reducing excess production capacity through joint restructuring and other means to lift them out of poverty.
(7) carry out off-peak production. During the heating period of heating areas, the tramp peak production of cement clinker (including calcium carbide slag) was tried out to shorten the operation time of cement clinker device, reduce the clinker production capacity in heating areas, and effectively avoid the superposition of cement clinker production emissions and heating boiler emissions, so as to reduce air pollution during heating period. Cement clinker units in other areas should also be produced at different peaks during the Spring Festival and hot dog days. For the flat glass production line that should not be temporarily suspended, we advocate reducing load and reasonably limiting production through industry self-discipline in a certain proportion.
Accelerating transformation and upgrading
(8) promote cement products. Stop production of 32.5 grade composite Portland cement, focus on production of 42.5 grade and above products. We will accelerate the development of special cement, aggregate sand and gravel, concrete admixtures, premixed concrete, premixed mortar, cement products and component-based products. We will actively use solid waste, such as tailings and construction waste, to replace natural resources, and develop mechanical products, such as sand, concrete admixtures, masonry wall materials and low-carbon cement. The development of magnesium gelling materials and other new gelling materials.
(ix) develop high-end glass. We will improve the standards for building energy conservation, promote and apply low-e glass plates, true (middle) empty glass, safety glass, personalized curtain walls, integrated photovoltaic and photothermal glass products, and energy-saving Windows and doors that meet the needs of energy-saving transformation of existing buildings. We will actively develop new products such as fire-resistant glass panels for buildings and electrochromic glass panels for buildings. We will combine the development of facility agriculture and the construction of beautiful villages to develop structural and functional glass panels and products needed for agricultural planting and sightseeing greenhouses.
(10) improve the quality of ceramics. Starting from government investment projects and public buildings, we will promote green building materials products such as thin ceramic bricks, water-saving and lightweight sanitary ware to promote green consumption. We will strengthen product design and research and development of key spare parts, develop multi-functional products, smart home furnishings and other products, improve the technical content and artistry of products, promote the intellectualization and multi-function of ceramic products, and better meet personalized consumer needs.
(11) popularize new wall materials. To develop intrinsically safe, energy-saving and environmentally friendly, lightweight and high-strength wall and roof materials, external wall insulation materials, as well as structure and insulation decoration integration of external wall panels. Promote the industrial production of laminated floor boards, internal and external wall boards, stair balconies, kitchen and bathroom decoration and other components. We will guide the preparation of new types of wall materials from renewable resources, support the development of biomass building materials from crop straw, bamboo fiber, wood chips, and other sources, and develop wood-plastic and magnesium-based products reinforced with biomass fibers. Accelerate the popularization and application of waterborne coatings, adhesives and polymer waterproof materials, sealing materials, thermal reflection film, pipe products.
(12) develop new materials. Such as graphite, kaolin, bentonite, diatomite, with emphasis on the intensive processing, non-metallic mineral in mineral homogenization, purification, ultrafine grinding, grading grading, the respect such as surface modification research efforts, vigorously develop based on non-metallic minerals, used in energy saving fire, fill the coating, environmental governance, energy storage heat preservation function of the mineral materials. We will accelerate the first demonstration and application of advanced inorganic nonmetallic products such as glass fiber, carbon fiber and their composites, as well as glass substrates, fiber optic prefabricated bars, high-voltage electrical porcelain, ceramic separation membranes, scintillation crystals, and laser crystals, and increase the scale of the new materials industry.
(13) improving technical equipment. We will make concerted efforts to tackle key problems, and vigorously develop special equipment for production and testing of fiber reinforced resin matrix composites, high-end glass and products, fine ceramic precursor and ceramic powder, and artificial crystal materials, so as to improve equipment control accuracy, automation level and production process stability, and improve product quality and pass rate. Aiming at the market segment, we should accelerate the serialization of product varieties and specifications and the flexibility of production process to better meet differentiated demands. We will strengthen standardization, adhere to the principle of combining production, education, research and application, and meet the needs of industrialized production and application by establishing and improving basic, methodological and product standards for new materials.
Fourth, promote cost reduction and efficiency
(14) green and intelligent development. We will increase efforts to control unorganized emissions, support enterprises to cluster in characteristic parks, and encourage them to accelerate fuel upgrading. We will develop and popularize technologies such as high-efficiency combustion of glass melting kilns, utilization of waste heat, comprehensive treatment of desulphurization, denitrification and dust removal in ceramic kilns, dry milling of raw materials and continuous ball milling, so as to raise the level of cascade utilization of energy. Promote chrome-free refractories. Flat glass enterprises should strictly limit high-sulfur petroleum coke fuel. We will encourage the integration of resources such as silica sand for glass, quartz sand and tailings and waste rock for sand aggregate to raise the level of comprehensive utilization. We will promote intelligent production, build the Internet of things in factory areas, promote "machine generation" in repetitive operation sections such as handling and stacking, strengthen visual management of key parameters such as product quality, pollutant discharge and energy consumption, and improve quality and efficiency.
(15) support enterprise innovation. We will support enterprises in carrying out transformation, upgrading, and upgrading of clean energy, clean production and comprehensive utilization of resources, intelligent manufacturing, development of new materials, and deep processing of products. We will support enterprises in accelerating the industrialization of high-performance fiber reinforced composites, advanced inorganic nonmetallic materials and mineral functional materials, increase their ability to support key materials, and better meet the needs of downstream industries. Promulgation of building materials industry to encourage the application of technology and product catalog, and on the basis of this, energy conservation and emission reduction of building materials industry, product upgrading and upgrading, improving quality and efficiency and other projects to implement differentiated credit policies.
(16) implement brand strategy. We should give full play to the leading role of competitive enterprises, link them with brand, management and marketing networks, promote innovation in business forms and business models, and improve their core competitiveness. We will deepen the application of "Internet plus" in product design, manufacturing, sales, management and other links, and build an e-commerce platform and a professional logistics network distribution system. Strengthen brand cultivation, publicity and promotion, accelerate the construction of local brands, improve popularity and reputation, and gradually cultivate world-renowned brands in the fields of kitchen, bathroom, household and other consumer products.
Production capacity cooperation. In accordance with the principle of controllable risks and sustainable business, we will support willing enterprises to invest in building materials projects along the "One Belt And One Road" route, carry out international production capacity cooperation, and achieve mutual benefit and win-win results. We will actively carry out training on intellectual property policies related to trademarks, build targeted service platforms, establish a "one-stop" service system for trademarks, Copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, and guide enterprises in protecting and safeguarding trademarks. In line with the needs of international production capacity cooperation, we will support enterprises in participating in the revision of international standards, increase efforts to translate the foreign versions of Chinese standards for building materials, and promote the "going global" of Chinese standards through products, equipment and investment.
Improve support policies
Optimize industrial policies. We will implement action plans to promote the production and application of green building materials, carry out evaluation of green building materials, and issue a catalogue of green building materials products. To study and revise cement product standards, prepare and revise concrete product standards, concrete admixture product standards and special cement standards. We will accelerate the formulation of standards for pollution control of cement products associated with the coordinated disposal of solid waste. We will implement preferential tax policies for the comprehensive utilization of cement products and resources and promote energy conservation and emission reduction.
Increasing financial support. We will implement the financial policy of "control with some" and "control with others", and increase credit support for building materials enterprises with overcapacity, merger and reorganization, and good prospects and benefits in line with the principle of controllable risks and sustainable commerce. We will stop lending to enterprises that illegally increase production capacity of cement clinker and flat glass. We will expand financing channels by providing merger and acquisition loans, merger and acquisition notes and other means, and support various types of social capital to participate in the merger and reorganization of building materials enterprises. We will explore ways for large backbone cement enterprises and flat glass enterprises to jointly set up special funds for industrial restructuring in accordance with the principle of who benefits and who pays, so as to award and subsidize the production capacity that they voluntarily withdraw.
Strict supervision of law enforcement. Relevant departments of provincial people's governments should improve and publicize the construction project database of cement and flat glass industries in their regions as soon as possible. For projects approved for filing and put into operation after the issuance of document no. 41  issued by the state, the specific conditions shall be specified in article by article. Any project that conceals information or violates the construction rules will be announced once reported and verified, and relevant responsibilities will be investigated. Construction materials enterprises should install online monitoring system and network with environmental protection departments in accordance with the law, and take the initiative to disclose environment-related information. The departments in charge of energy conservation shall strengthen supervision and inspection of the implementation of the energy consumption quota standard per unit product of cement enterprises and deal with violations of the mandatory energy conservation standard according to law. We will implement a tiered electricity price policy based on energy consumption quota standards for the cement industry. Quality inspection departments should increase the strength of sampling inspection of building materials products. If the quality of products fails to reach the standard, they shall order rectification and circulate a notice according to law. Those who produce cement without a license shall be ordered to stop production in accordance with law, be punished and be publicly announced. Strict production safety supervision and law enforcement, according to the law to investigate and punish the building materials enterprises do not have the conditions for safe production, timely release of building materials enterprises poor production safety records "blacklist" information.